Allaahu Akbar, the sky was gorgeous that day.
My heart is in so many places but here.
How refreshing is it to conceal your complaints and save them only for Allaah. Nowadays every other mention on a social network site seems like a negative rant.
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Our Shaykh Zayed bin Muhammad bin Hadi al-Mudkhali passed away to the mercy of His Lord on Thursday 12th of Jumada al-Awwal 1435 A.H. We ask Allaah the Most High to have mercy on our Shaykh and bless him with the highest Paradise along with the martyrs, the truthful and the Prophets.
Asalaamu ‘alykum wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatu,
Earlier this afternoon, a friend of mine was involved in a car accident, so if you may, please make Duaa for her. Another friend lost two relatives who died in a freak accident (their names are Dalal and Talal), so keep them in…
I urge all to please continue to make du’a for the safety of those aboard the Malaysia Flight MH370, as there still remains little knowledge of the whereabouts of the plane and the condition of those on board.
May Allaah safeguard the believers, may He ease our affairs, and may He have mercy upon us all, Allaahumm Ameen.
لبس المحرمة النقاب و الكفاز للشيخ صالح الفوزان
It’s not permissible to wear niqab (face veil) or gloves during Umrah or Hajj. - ash-Shaikh Dr. Saalih bin Fawzan Al Fawzan حفظه الله
 If she wore it ignorantly (not knowing that its impermissible to wear niqab during umrah or hajj) then there is no sin upon her. She is not punished, due to her ignorance.
 However, If she knew and was aware that it’s impermissible for the woman making Umrah to wear niqab or wear gloves - if she knew this or was told about this- then she committed a prohibition that violates (but does not invalidate) her ihram.
 Upon her is a compensation (fidhiyyah) from the choice of:
[A] Slaughtering a sheep within the Haram area (the sacred area in Makkah) and giving it to the needy people there.
[B] Feeding 6 needy people in the Haram.
[C] Fasting 3 days.
* According to Shaikh Saalih Fawzan and the Permanent Committee of Senior Scholars the woman MUST cover her face but during Umrah or Hajj she does so with anything other than a Niqab. She can put down a layer of cloth or hijab etc.